The NeuroMuscular Taping Institute is a result of the founding passion to provide medical professionals working in rehabilitation with innovative and effective treatment protocol skills that improve patients’ overall treatment results and their quality of life.
Our objective is to help you maintain high quality standards and improving short and long term rehabilitative care.
Our work is based on developing clear teaching within our educational program of the NeuroMuscular Taping Institute. Our goal is to ensure apprehension and learning of this technique giving those health professional therapists the best skills possible. Codified therapeutic procedures may be inserted into the health sector in hospitals and clinics to promote functional recovery, rehabilitation and improving quality life care.
- In addition to requirements set forth by various medical organizations and states, all hospitals and clinics are committed to continuous quality improvement and aim to achieve the highest standard possible. NeuroMuscular Taping will help them do that.
Individual Certification process
- The participant attending a given course will be given the necessary skills to apply the NeuroMuscular Taping Method to achieve designated results. The course program, the guided manual hands on applications and the examination process helps the participating therapist through the treatment guidelines to maximize their learning abilities. Each training program has its list of treatment protocols guidelines that are covered in the course and based upon the final examination and evaluation of the student and a 100% program attendance, a final certificate will be issued. Only correct use of treatment protocol guidelines will enhance overall results.
- This certificate shows the following information:
- Personal photograph
- International Code number
- Authorized and Certified education provider
- Name of authorized and certified teacher
- Place or city of course attendance
- List of the certified treatment protocols guidelines that have been learnt and examinated during the course
Other information documented in NeuroMuscular Taping Institute archives includes:
- Exam results
- Examinator comments
- Extended list of certified treatment protocols (for therapists completing multiple programs)
- Patient complaints
- Insurance company feedback/comments
- All information is documented and is available for review by interested persons.
Hospital and Clinic Certification process
- A clinic or hospital may receive a NeuroMuscular Taping Clinical Achievement Award and Clinical Certification once 80% of the rehabilitation staff have completed and achieved an individual certification in a desired therapeutic area. The clinic and hospital may apply for this award and their staff will be updated and recertified on an ongoing basis. This process will assist a hospital in achieving designated results. Each group training program has its list of treatment protocol guidelines that are covered in the course and is based upon a final examination and evaluation of the student and a 100% program attendance. Only correct use of treatment protocol guidelines will enhance overall results.
- The NeuroMuscular Taping Clinical Achievement Award and Clinical Certification will be published on this site together with details of the hospital. All information is documented and is available for review by interested persons.
- Individual. The certification may be cancelled if the treatment protocols guidelines are not correctly followed or used inappropriately. The certification will be cancelled if the person looses their professional status. This certification process is for continuing education in the professional area and does not substitute any professional requirement.
- Provider or teacher Certification cancellation. The certification may be cancelled if the treatment protocols guidelines are not correctly followed or used inappropriately. The certification will be automatically cancelled if the teacher looses their professional status or is incriminated for non professional practice. Certification of an education provider will be cancelled if This certification process is for continuing education in the professional area and does not substitute any professional requirement.
Specialisation Training Series
These specialised training program takes the participating student through the fundamentals and advancements of this clear cut treatment program giving each the necessary hands on guided instruction. In depth coverage of its efficacy in specific treatment areas together with overviews of anatomy, lymphatic and vascular pathways and physiology which are the underlying theoretical background for this neuro/muscular/vascular/postural method of taping specific for lymphatic drainage and vascular circulation. All courses are given by certified instructors who will clarify the NMT system of treatment through guided application procedures, treatment protocols, case studies, and research giving the NMT practitioner an immediate and effective clinical tool. The participant during the in-depth training seminar will follow the theoretical development of treatment techniques obtaining the highest level of skills and qualifications.